HC-6 CHARGERS

Helicopter Combat Support SIX (HC-6) traces its proud lineage back to Naval Air Station Lakehurst, New Jersey, where in 1948 the Navy established its second helicopter squadron, Helicopter Utility Squadron TWO ( HU-2). In 1952, HU-2 Detachment ONE was established at NAS Norfolk, Virginia. It is from this detachment, the "Chargers" of HC-6 were born. On April 1st, 2005, the HC-6 was officially redesignated HSC-26.

 

$15

$35

$15

$30

$30

$40

$30

$30

$35

$30

$45

$35

$20

$25

$20

$20

$20

$25

$25

$45

$15

$15

$15

$15

$25

$25

$25

$20

$30

$25

$25

$15

$30

$25

$20

$25

$30

HOME Contact